We would be grateful if you could stick to our campsite rules to make yours and other campers stay a good one.
Please note that we are a Low Noise Policy site and noise must be kept to a minimum between the hours of 10:00 pm and 9:00 am to respect our neighbours and other campers. Music is only allowed inside the pods and wagons and must not be heard outside.
- A strict 5 mph speed limit operates on site at all times. Care should be taken when leaving the site onto the lane and gaining access onto the main highway. Cars entering the site should park in the parking area near the entrance and should not drive around the site.
- Smoking is not permitted in the Wagons or Pods or on the decking areas, nor is it permitted in the covered dome or the main amenity block. Cigarette pots are provided around the site so please use these for cigarette butts.
- Dogs are only welcome onsite by prior arrangement and should be well behaved and under control at all times. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times on site. No dogs other than service dogs are permitted inside any of the campsite communal buildings.
- Dogs can be tethered to the posts on the decking areas but not to the spindles. Please do not tether your dogs to trees or bushes. Please do not leave dogs in your Wagon/Pod while you are away from the site.
- Please respect our neighbours and other campers by keeping noise to a minimum at all times. Our guests enjoy the peace and tranquility of being in the countryside and we have a low noise policy particularly after 10pm and before 9am. Music is only allowed inside the pods and wagons and must not be heard outside. If you are sitting out at night, please be aware that noise carries easily so please keep voices to a low tone.
- No parties are permitted on site.
- When using the communal areas including the amenity block, BBQ / fire pit area and the covered dome, please keep noise to a minimum especially so as not to disturb other campers and our neighbours
- Please think of others regarding noise at all times and keep noise to a minimum between the hours of 10:00 pm and 9:00 am especially if returning to the campsite late evening, so as not to disturb your fellow campers and our neighbours.
- Campers should bring their own torches for use on site although low level lights on sensors are available outside each Wagon/Pod and outside the amenity block.
- Please respect other camper’s privacy.
- External gas bottles for cooking purposes are only permitted on site at least 6 metres away from any building.
- Campers in the Wagons/Pods are requested not to use the front of their pods for a fire or BBQ. A communal BBQ and fire pit area is provided for use by all campers on site.
- BBQ’s are the responsibility of the camper; remember the coals and embers stay hot well after your food is cooked so please double check that they are completely extinguished after use, and should be disposed of in the metal bin with lid which is located in the bin/recycling area.
- Open fires of any kind (other than in the fire pits on site) are strictly forbidden as is the discharge of fireworks and Chinese lanterns on the campsite and surrounding areas.
- Naked flames, including candles are not permitted in the Wagons/Pods. The only exception is the wood burning stoves in Peony and White Rose wagons.
- General conduct: If in our opinion anyone staying onsite is considered to be of unreasonable behaviour, causing annoyance to other campers or our neighbours they will be asked to leave immediately.